Before submitting your application for rental, please review the information listed below. Properties are rented to the most qualified applicant. Properties are not considered off the market until a Security Deposit has been paid and a rental agreement has been signed by all parties.
Rental worthiness is based on the following criteria below:
- Credit Check
- Civil & Criminal Search
- Rental History
- Application & Fees
- How have you handled your past obligations? (550 credit score)
- How much monthly debt do you currently owe?
- Do you have re-established credit to offset past derogatory credit?
- Discharged Bankruptcies are acceptable under certain conditions.
- Social Security Number verification.
Civil & Criminal Search
- Have you ever been in litigation with a Landlord?
- Have you ever been evicted?
- Sexual predator search.
- National Terrorist Action List.
Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- How often did you pay late?
- Did you leave owing money?
- How did you maintain the premises?
- Did you fulfill the terms of your lease?
- Were there any complaints against you or your guests?
- Verification from Prior Landlord
- Family, Friends and /or roommates are not acceptable rental references.
- Do you have a job?
- How long have you been at your job?
- Is your income verifiable?
- Are there any other sources of income?
- Do you make at least 3 times the rent?
- Allowed if stated acceptable on Rental List.
- Must complete a pet application and have animal approved. (Does not apply to medically prescribed service animals)
- Must pay an additional deposit. (Does not apply to medically prescribed service animals)
- Non vicious breed list
Application & Fees
- Application must be complete, signed and the proper fee paid.
- Pets should be discussed prior to starting an application with All County staff.
- A Driver’s License or other approved photo ID must be included.
- $50.00 non-refundable application fee for each applicant over 18 years of age.
- Fees must be paid online.
- Falsification of information provided by applicant is grounds for automatic denial of application and/or termination of tenancy with loss of all monies paid.
- A $150 administration fee.